WavePad Sound editor is a completely revolutionary product with respect to the easy to understand interface and functionality. It can edit any type of audio like songs and music and voice recordings using the same interface. It allows you to easily cut and paste parts of a track using the frequency spectrum representation of every audio. You can do stuff much more conveniently and efficiently using WaveAudio.
WavePad comes with all usual tools like trim, copy, delete, insert, slice and paste and auto-trim options. Similarly, some of the common effects like echo, reverb, equalizer, reverse, normalize and amplify are also available. Lets see what all it comes with on top of it.
- It supports the largest VST plugin which holds access to over thousands of professional editing tools and effects to creatively manipulate your recording and create your own music track.
There are many supported audio formats in addition to the most common extensions like vox, gsm, wma, au, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, amr and many more.
Audio Editing Applications
- It allows you to cut out sound bites from larger files and similarly reduce the vocals from a music track. This might be helpful when you want to create a theme music from a song that is not available separately.
- You can cut together audio from radio broadcast and podcasts and save it to your portable device like iPod, PSP or Walkman.
- You can create ringtones from music on the go and also record voiceovers in an audio clipping that can be used for multimedia projects.
- Finally, you can recover music and songs by removing noise, hums and buzz that might get introduced while recording it in an outside environment.
WavPad has several versions suitable for different desktop platforms like Windows, Mac and also for various mobile devices that run on iOS and Android. It is good to see that this application is so memory efficient that it can be run on a smartphone that runs any version of iOS beginning with 3.2 and any version of Android Froyo beginning with precisely 2.3.3. Thus, this is a lightweight tool with extensive handling capabilities like text-to-speech conversion, auto-restoration, scrubbing and bookmarking audio clips and many more.
WavPad is an incredible piece of software with immense capabilities under its simple and stunning interface. Its memory efficiency is at par with many and its ability to work on a smartphone with so minimum requirements is commendable.